Thursday, March 5, 2009

Worshiping


Click on pic to enlarge......


Today I have been trying to get our bedroom furniture painted to match our headboard. I thought I had a gallon and a half of the paint I was going to paint it with but can't seem to find anything but the half gallon can and it's not quite half gallon. So off I went to Wal-mart to get some more Country White paint. Since I was by myself, well I did have the dog, I decided I wanted to listen to some worship music. I have a CD with the song, I Can Only Imagine, (by: Mercy Me) on it, so I was listening to that. I dearly love this song and every time I play it it brings me to standing before God wondering just what will I DO? Will I be in awe, or will I not be able to speak, will I be bowing, will I be jumping for joy? This song gives me chills and I play it over and over and over again just wondering what it's going to be like when we do get to see God.
Anyway as I was listening to it driving home, the sun was going down and I begin to notice just how beautiful it was. I had to stop on the side of the road and take a pic when I thought about blogging about my worship experience and let it set the stage for the lyrics to this song. What will you do when you stand before God? Isn't it an awesome thing to think about?
See the lyrics below......


I Can Only Imagine.............

I can only imagine what it will be like, when I walk by Your side.
I can only imagine, what my eyes will see, when Your Face is before me.
I can only imagine, I can only imagine!


Surrounded by Your Glory, what will my heart feel?
Will I dance for you, Jesus? Or in awe of You, be still?
Will I stand in Your presence, or to my knees will I fall?
Will I sing Hallelujah!?
Will I be able to speak at all?
I can only imagine, I can only imagine!


I can only imagine, when that day comes, when I find myself standing in the Son.
I can only imagine, when all I will do, is forever, forever worship You.
I can only imagine, I can only imagine!

Surrounded by Your Glory, what will my heart feel?
Will I dance for you, Jesus?
Or in awe of You, be still?
Will I stand in Your presence, or to my knees will I fall?
Will I sing Hallelujah!?
Will I be able to speak at all?
I can only imagine, Yeah, I can only imagine!

No comments: