Friday, March 6, 2009

Painting Furniture Done








Click on pix to enlarge......

Well I got all the furniture painted and finished now. I needed to paint the filing cabinet so earlier today I kilz'ed a spot that was on the top of it that needed to be kilz'ed and let that dry for a few hours. I had primed it yesterday but messed up the top of it because it wasn't quite dry when we brought it inside. Then I painted it this evening as well. I painted it to match the office/sewing room. Before I sealed up the paint can I asked DH was there ANYTHING else around here I needed to paint? LOL Seems like I have been painting for forever! ;)


Anyway just had to put it all together after it dried so you could see it. I'm not going to put the knobs on it until tomorrow sometime.

1 comment:

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Everything looks great, Rose! Can't wait to finally see your room all put together.

Have a wonderful week!