Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Decorating

I know you all are probably sick of hearing about all this bedroom redo stuff. Just please bare with me a little while longer and maybe it will all be done and finished!
I got the second coat of paint on the little wall cabinets tonight.
DH and I have been putting my band saw together that I have had for a total year now. I told him I was putting it together either today or tomorrow! So he got it and started doing it this evening. I need it because I need to cut out me some hangers for my wooden curtain rod for the room. I was going to paint the rod but then thought I would also need to paint the holders so I decided to wait until I got them cut out. Were almost done putting it together. I got dark on us and we hadn't had any dinner so we quit until tomorrow. We really only lack the table part and that really needs to be level so we need some day time to do that in. That's about all I have to share for tonight.
I sure hope everyone is having a wonderful week!
Rose

No comments: