Friday, March 27, 2009

Outdoor Shop

DH and I had to take our daughter to catch the plane in Jackson today. When we got her on the plane he and I went shopping. lol We had seen this Bass Pro Outdoor Shop going to the airport and it caught his attention. So we went there and my word that place is awesome! Waterfalls and critters all over the place. The critters are stuffed ones of course but the fish were real. I took loads of pix to share with you but can't do it right now because I don't have time. I got as close as I will EVER get I HOPE, to a skunk. Again stuffed of course! LOL

I did find a friend of mine a little teapot in one of the shops but didn't find anything else I couldn't live without.

Ok got to run but will come back later and share some pix with you.

Hope you all are having a great weekend!
Rose

No comments: