Tuesday, March 17, 2009

More Painting

Rhoda over at Southern Hospitality inspired me today with her painting the new corner cabinet she found for her dining room. Check out her neat corner cabinet!
http://southernhospitality-rhoda.blogspot.com/2009/03/new-treasure-corner-cabinet.html

I felted drained and just tired and wasn't going to do much and visited her site and she got me inspired. lol I really needed to paint those little shelves I had found in the attic for my bedroom. It was raining today and very humid but I went ahead and painted anyway and I have the ceiling fans blowing on the stuff so it will dry. I think the rain is gone now for a little while so maybe it all will dry. So anyway I got all of them painted and even did a little sponge painting on the RELAX sign I found awhile back for the bedroom. The blue I painted it was just a little TOO BLUE for me. So I am inching my way to having this master bedroom beachy themed room being done. ;)

2 comments:

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Rose, what I used to repair my urn handle was air-dry clay. You can get it at Hobby Lobby I know (and probably Michaels). It comes in a little pouch & you just mold it like modeling clay & then it dries hard. Works great!

I like your seashell prints, you're coming along with your room plans. I think that wood piece might be a little too big for your dresser too, so I'm agreeing with your DD.

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU Rhoda so much! I love when you come visit!!! If you like it, then I know I am on track! :) Cause I love what you do!!!! Thank you again!