Monday, November 17, 2008

Scenes Around my Neck of The Woods
























Remember you can click on the pix to make them larger.

Wanted to show you some pretty scenes from my neck of the woods. My daughter and I love taking photo's of things like this. This little camela is in my yard and has thousands of buds on it. The hay field, yeah that is many many bales of hay and they all came from THAT field! And what you see there is not all of them either! I've never seen THAT many bales of hay in one field before!!!!
The pic of the pond with the ducks is beside my house. The ducks came in this evening and my daughter eased over there to get some pix. You can see the dam of the pond on one of the pix. The cows keeps it nice and clean from weeds.
Hope you're having a VERY happy day! Also HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN TO MY SISTER!!!! I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Those photos are great!

And Happy Birthday to your sister!