Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Gratitude

Came on here with nothing in my heart to share tonight until I visited Bonita's blog which I have been doing on a daily basis here lately. Anyway she asked, What about you? What five things are you grateful for today? So I thought, oh honey I have LOADS to be grateful for and I'd sure like to share them. lol
Seems Miss Sandy at Quill Cottage posted about the art of gratitude Miss Bonita said. Miss Sandy's blog is http://quillcottage.blogspot.com/ and Miss Bonita's is in my list of blogs I visit often.
So here I go with my list........


The Art of Gratitude


1.) I am grateful for our free country and the fact that we can grab our Bible and read it anytime we choose without having to worry about someone hurting us for doing so.

2.) I am also grateful for my health as well as my own families health and their love.

3.) Also grateful for God being so patient with me when I'm not listening.

4.) Grateful for the comfort the Holy Spirit is to us. It brings such peace and comfort!!!

5.) Grateful that our family, friends and anyone else can lay down at night and get a good nights sleep in a home with a roof over our heads, in warmth, and in hot weather, with an A.C.



What about you? What five things are you grateful for today?

1 comment:

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Great post! My only question is....how do you stop at 5? LOL!

Have a great day!