Thursday, December 11, 2008

SSSSNOW













click to enlarge pix....




Yes WE have SNOW! Believe it or not we DO have snow and I HAVE proof. ;) PLUS it is STILL SNOWING! And no I haven't built a snowman! lol It's bad enough having to take Buddy out there to potty. Man I didn't realize a puppy had to potty SO MUCH! LOL

The power has already went off one time but came right back on. Thank the Lord!!!! So I'm just praying it STAYS ON!!!! :)

Can you see the birds in the driveway? I went out there and threw them some birdseed awhile ago. So they should be happy campers.
OK let me get this posted because the lights are flickering! :(
Thank GOODNESS we DO HAVE a generator this time to use if we DO lose power though!

7 comments:

Daffodil Hill said...

It's beautiful! Was kinda hoping we'd get some, but all we got was rain and plenty of it. My dogs don't even want to go outside. Glad I don't have to TAKE them out. :o Definitely not the best weather for puppy training. Hope your power stays on and that you can stay warm.

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Rose, wow, how beautiful....isn't winter beautiful...from INSIDE? lol
Thanks for the beautiful pictures
Karen

Rose1957 said...

Hi Karen and Daff! Oh man I sure was hoping you'd get some too Daff! I'm really surprised you didn't! Yeah, wonderful weather to be training a dog in! He doesn't want to go out in the cold and wet. THANK GOODNESS I have a flower bed under the patio that is dry that we're allowing him to go in for right now. BUT later will have to clean it out and spray it to keep him from wanting to use it after we have some dryer weather.
Oh yeah, pretty from the INSIDE alright! No snowball fights or snowmen here. lol

Sngbrd8790 said...

We got snow too! I was driving to work and it was raining, then it turned to sleet and by the time I got to New Orleans it was blowing snow. I finally got to work and we went out and played in it....it was so much fun. Mom called me to see if I was ok and she said her and dad were watching it snow at home too. It was much more enjoyable when I wasn't driving in it. At least we didn't lose power. Carla

Anonymous said...

I'm just getting around to checking out your photos. Oops! Did you know that if you have satellite internet and it goes out that there is a possibility that it is snow accumulated on the dish?? Who'da thunk?! I went an entire day without internet (gasp!) and spent 20 minutes on the phone with an Asian person I couldn't understand before I figured out that all I had to do was go knock the snow off the dish! LOL. Now there's one for Jeff Foxworthy!

Rose1957 said...

LOL Mary, I would have NO IDEA to do that either. That's too funny! Glad you got it figured out though, because oh dear, we wouldn't wanna be without our computers! lol

Anonymous said...

Hi Rose, it sure is pretty! Hope we get some more at Christmas!