Friday, December 26, 2008

Look At That Face






Hubby got me a new digital camera for Christmas. My old one is like 8 or 9 years old and thick so that I couldn't carry it with me in my purse. I have really enjoyed that camera but really needed a smaller one so I could carry it around with me. We saw the prettiest sunset a few weeks back that we have ever seen and I had NO CAMERA with me. :( Anyway now I have a thin small one so I can carry it with me in my purse. You know us ladies have to have our cameras! ;)

Anyway I was playing around with it tonight learning how it operates and got these pix of Buddy. ;) As you can see he's all played out and about to fall asleep on my leg! I think he has bonded to me. lol


There were some of these that I didn't use the flash on.

We're heading somewhere soon and I will take lots of pix for you that I think you all will enjoy. Come back to see me soon and you will see them.

Edited to add: yes I'm in shorts! :) It was 87 degrees here today! Can you believe that? We had to keep the car running with the AC on for Buddy while we had lunch. We were shopping.

No comments: