Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Blessings





I am FINISHED cleaning out that attic! YESS!!!! I had one last load to take today to donate at the place I was donating all of this stuff out of the attic. This load I couldn't have put a shoe box in there it was SO PACKED! I had to take stuff out of boxes to be able to even get it in the car this time. Anyway I got over there and they helped me get it unloaded. When we finished unloading it, I started looking around the store. I was headed out when I liked to have stepped on something that had been knocked over by another customer. I looked down and there standing up beside the shelf was this picture that would be really nice in our beachy bedroom we are working on. I didn't have my purse in there with me so I walk out to the car to get my purse so I could pay for this picture. I came back in there to pay for it and didn't have but 2.00 in cash so I told the lady to let me run to the car and see if he (my husband) had 1.00 in cash so I wouldn't have to write a check. So I go out there and get it from him and start walking back to the door and she's standing there with the picture in her hand and tells me they're just going to give it to me. So I say noooooo I'm going to pay for it and she says, nooooo we want to give it to you, and then I say, noooo I want to help you, and she says we want to give this to you because of all the stuff you have given to us. So I took it then because she blessed me with this picture because I blessed them with the stuff. Every time I see this picture now I will think of the blessing it was that she gave it to me for me giving to them. It wasn't but $3.00 but that's not the point. Isn't it pretty? LOVEEEE the lighthouse!!!! It's SO FULL of meaning for me all the way around now!!! If I'd just bought it, it wouldn't have as much meaning as it does now. Now I surely can't wait to get that bedroom finished! LOL And to make sure I'm not taken wrong by what I'm posting here, I'm NOT bragging or boasting about this. I just wanted to share my blessing!!! :)
Rose

4 comments:

My Colonial Home said...

Rose how wonderful - it was meant to be.
karen

Anonymous said...

I can't think of anyone that deserved it more than you. Blessings do come to those of generous heart and spirit.

Connie said...

Rose,
I think you are a Blessing and so does she.

Hugs,
Connie

Anonymous said...

AWESOME, Rose!!Ilove your "blessing!"

Crableg, aka: georgia