Thursday, October 2, 2008

Cooler Weather

I don't know how it is in your neck of the woods, but it has gotten a little cooler here in ours and we're lovin' it! Although my sinuses are a wreck and I have been under the weather for the past two days. I am still lovin' this cooler weather. Have had a major headache for two days due to these sinuses. Have started taking more vitamin C's as well as making sure I'm taking my other vitamins as well. Also taking some Clartin, and musinex. Not sure how that's spell and don't have the energy to go check the box. lol I have just lay ed around for the past couple days and did almost nothing. Hoping to feel better really soon and back at my old self. Now I am off to bed for some much needed rest. Good Nightie all!

Make it an AWESOME day!
Rose

2 comments:

Daffodil Hill said...

Hope you're feeling much better soon. I have fall allergy/sinus problems, too, but still LOVE the cooler weather. Such a relief after the intolerable summer heat.

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Hope you feel better soon. I hate having sinus problems!