Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Good Ideas

Now Daff great minds DO think alike! LOL I was online for over 2 hours this morning since I hadn't been in bed yet searching for this art print. And I started thinking why not make it myself and trying to think how I could do it large like that one was. It was a 11x14 and matted and everything. I have paint shop pro and I also have another program that I can' t think of right now that you can do stuff like that with. OHHHH printmaster. They had laid the sand dollars and the starfish and other shells on sand in the picture on the wall. It looked like they had been washed up on the beach. I'll have to think on this one some more. lol Right now I'm going to paint those frames I bought from the thrift store to put some of the printed out beach pix in.
Thank you Daff!!!!

1 comment:

Daffodil Hill said...

Glad you liked the idea! I know it will turn out great! Be sure to post pictures. I'm not online as much this week because of my trip prep, but will pop in as often as I can to see what you've been up to. You always have fun things going on. : )