Tuesday, October 21, 2008

In My Neck of The Woods









Remember you can click on the pix to make them larger.



I wanted to show you some pretty neat things in my neck of the woods. My sister is home for a week and I was traveling to see her yesterday. I had been wanting to get a pic of these things for awhile and I just so happen to have my camera and my camcorder yesterday. :) So I was able to get pix. My sister and I just LOVE this entry into these folks drive. In the heat of the summer they actually had some pretty blooming plants in the hanging planters on the fence. Over to the right of the pic they have some bamboo and at night they have it all lite up and it's so very pretty. They also have the entry lite up as well.

Then the other pic is of an old baptist church I think is so cute! It's down in a valley and just so peaceful looking. It's out in the middle of no where but just so country looking! I DEARLY LOVE the area it's in because it's so pretty through there.

Then the other photo's are across the street from the pretty entry driveway. I think this is so pretty! LOVE how they have the castle blocks on the edge of the pond to the right of one of the pix. That makes the edge look so nice and neat! I sure wish I had the money to do ours like that because ours has really high walls on it and they are clay and it looks so bad. :)

No comments: