Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Lazy Day


Today was one of my "lazy days". :) About all I have done is emptied the dishwasher and refilled it. lol No I did wash a couple loads of clothes and fold them. Still lack folding the other one since it's just finished.

So you see, I DO REST! ;) You just don't know anything about it. :) I really like accomplishing something. I feel like I have wasted my day when I don't get anything accomplished.

I got in the utility room and pulled out a couple gallons of paint. My thinking was, the red paint's (in the bedroom) so dark that it will take a few coats to cover it. Since I already have kilz under the red paint, my thinking was I could just use the trim paint on the top part of the room where the dark red is and that way it wont be so hard to cover up with the off white paint. That way I can finish using this gallon of trim paint that I had used in there when I painted the bottom part of the wall and not have to buy sooooo much of my new paint colors. I was looking for my kilz when I found that gallon of trim paint that I used in there. It's almost a full gallon of paint. I thought I had over 1/2 gallon of kilz but it must be stuck some where else. lol I had decided to paint the bedroom the same green color the living room is since we loved that room so and I had already bought the paint for the bedroom back in the fall last year. I guess I can use it some where else though. ???? Then when I found this beach art print I knew I had to do a beachy theme in there. I am soooooo looking forward to this look! I am trying to figure out a way to do roman blinds for the window so I can use either lace or sheers in there so it will be very airy looking.

In a few minutes I am going to watch a movie with DH.


I've been noticing this calendar I have in here in the office. This months scene is a light house beach scene. I think I am going to mat and frame the pic for our bedroom since I need some more pix for the room.
Okay now to go watch that movie. :)

Make it a great day!
Rose

No comments: