Thursday, May 7, 2009

One More Step

One more step closer to being finished with this bedroom. I sealed all the areas on the floor tonight with chalking so there wont be any holes in between the sub flooring in prep for the paint. I don't really feel like doing much but I thought one step at a time I can get this done. I think this mess I have has went bronchial but my throat is feeling better thank goodness!

Anyway I thought I could seal in the areas on the floor and at least that would be done. Then one more step I could make sure there is no nail heads sticking up to get into my sander when I sand it.

We will have to move our bed into the living room for a few days when I do get started painting the floor. lol Buddy our Boston Terrier sleeps in a little plastic tub beside our bed and I don't know how he's going to like moving rooms. ;) He'll just have to adjust!

No comments: