Friday, March 25, 2011

Sewing Room is Painted!

I got the sewing room painted today. Needless to say I am sooooo tired! But am so happy to finally have this done. I have some touch ups I need to do that is up really high. Since I don’t do heights my daughter said she would take care of that for me tomorrow after we go to her church to eat some crawfish.

I might even be able to get my front door painted as well. That would be so nice because I would be finished with that to. I have primed all the moldings but can’t decide what I want to do there because the ones in the house are stained and varnished and I am slowly but surely painting those and am trying to decide what color I want to paint them all through the house. So the ones in the sewing room might just stay primed until I decide what to do with them.

I figured I would share some pix with ya of the painting. The color is a green color and is called Dried Fava. It’s the color I used in the living room and this room joins it so I thought it would be nice to paint it the same color. I’ve got to sand and prime the front door on the inside.

painted 1

The room is like 8’ wide and 32’ long.

painted

I let it dry some and then put my covers back on the plug in thingies.

painted 2

More later, stay tuned……. Open-mouthed smile

No comments: