Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sewing Room Almost Done

They are almost done with the sewing room. Got to float the walls one more time on Monday and they will be ready for some Kilz.

He made me some really nice wide window seals for the windows and I just had to show them to you.

window seal 2

They got the ceiling fans and the doors in. He has still got to get the screen door and move it to the outside door.

south view

ceiling fan

This was the original door that was on the house under the porch. We wanted to move it to the outside and put the screen door over it. I will paint it to match the room on this side and then paint it on the outside. I am STILL trying to figure out WHAT color for the outside. He’s still got to do the frame work around the front door. He does such good work! I just LOVE the wider window seals!!!

door

Stay tuned for more later.

No comments: