Sunday, November 15, 2009

Surprise B-Day Party For My Sister

My sisters hubby and sister in law gave her a surprise birthday party tonight and invited some friends and family.

For some reason my camera pix are blurry. I noticed this the other day and I don’t know what the problem is. I’ve got to mess with it and see what setting it’s on that’s making it all blurry like this! UGHHHH

PB140822

I got her this balloon last night and by tonight it was lying on the floor. So I told her it had a hang over. lol I think when the lady blew it up for me she didn’t seal it right or something. :( Anyway I had it taped to her tall package there her hubby got for her to hold it up!

Pb140827

This is a few of the folks there. The others were doing stuff at the bar getting it all ready. I don’t know what the folks are doing to the ceiling there. So just excuse that.

Pb140828

Sorry so fuzzy! This is her 3 foot lava lamp her hubby got her.

PB140817

Her VERY PRETTY b-day cake!!!!

PB140816

Da food. There was more up there on the bar toward the left of the pic. That cheese dip Brenda made was FINE! I could have just gotten me a spoon and a bowl! ;)

PB140813

And this is the little princess! Isn’t she a doll? She was playing the piano for us. I can’t remember just how she says it, but it’s as cute as she is.

 

HAPPY

BIRTHDAY

SISTER!!!!

I LOVE YOU

VERY

MUCH!!!!!

 

No comments: