Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving even though it is a little early. As I was looking for some ideas on what to have for our lunch I got the idea to share some of what I found on my blog in case you all are looking for something else to add to your dinner or lunch. Maybe I can save you some time searching! I hope so!!!

Do you want something with pumpkin in it? Click on the underlined pumpkin. That is a recipe for a pumpkin cake roll.

Snappy Pumpkin Cheesecake? All you will have to do is click on the underlined words to get the recipes. That one looks soooooo good! I have GOT to try it!!! Read the comments at the bottom of that link because they say you can also use a graham cracker pie shell instead of the cookies. But do read the comments on each one and that way you’ll know if the recipe is a decent one or not and also some tips they give may help yours taste better as well.

 

Green Bean Casserole?

Thanksgiving Recipes?

Thanksgiving Appetizers?

Thanksgiving Side Dishes?

Turkey Recipes?

Thanksgiving Main Dishes?

Thanksgiving Desserts?  (Notice there are 76 pages of these!)

No comments: