Monday, January 25, 2010

Valentines Day (early)

Was looking around a blog when I found the cutest idea! Don’t know about your hubby but mines going to LOVVVVVVE this idea! Thought I would share this with you in case your hubby is also a coffee ah- holic like mine. ;) You know what they say, the way to a mans heart is through his stomach. ;) hee hee it sure is mine! :) :) LOL Anyway this is a Coffee Sugar Cookie recipe with such CUTE ideas to play around with. This would be such a cute gift for your hubby or sweetie what ever the case my be.

First I will share two links so you can see different ideas.

COFFEE SUGAR COOKIE RECIPE AND IDEAS CLICK HERE

IDEAS FOR THE COOKIES HERE

I think I might just have to surprise my hubby. This is the cutest ideas!!!

Rose

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I hope your hubby gives you big smooches after getting his cookies! :)

BLessings-
Amanda