Monday, December 14, 2009

Grapevines

I just had to come on here and tell you all something. lol Today while in Hattiesburg, I was driving along behind this little ole lady in an old pick up truck. She was letting people go in front of her and it was annoying my DH. I noticed she had ALL KINDS of stuff in the back of the pick up and I was like, what in the world does she have all in that pick up. I was more worried about what was ALL THAT IN THAT TRUCK? LOL……..

SO I get closer to her at the stop sign on down the road and low and behold it is GRAPEVINES! The WHOLE BED of the truck was filled with grapevines! Now I tell you, surely this woman wasn’t out gathering grapevines TODAY!!! It was raining cats and dogs today as they say. I mean it was flooding! But the bed of that full sized pick up was full of grapevines! I couldn’t help but chuckle because I was thinking, surely she had help getting these down out of the trees huh? ;) Did you read my story about gathering grapevines? DH had to come help me pull em out! ;)

No comments: