Thursday, January 8, 2009

Pretty Pink Roses


Found this pretty cooking dish

this morning for a mere 3.00 and just HAD to have it since it had pink roses on it. :) It says it's oven proof, microwavable and dishwasher safe! Wow what plus's! ;)

I have no idea what I am going to do with it but ya gotta love those pink roses!

Then I also found something I have asked for, for Christmas for several years! Birds and Blooms has them in their catalog but I've never seen one to buy before. It's one of those heaters to keep the birdbath from freezing so the birds will have water that's not frozen. That was still in it's pack and was only 2.00!!!! Birds and Blooms has it or had it for 30, or 40.00 if I am remembering right. Needless to say I was mega excited when I found it. So now when we're going to have freezing weather for a few days the birds will have nice water to drink. :)

No comments: