Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Another Bargain


Today while at my favorite thrift store I found a filing cabinet for the sewing room and the office. It wasn't but 10.00 and does have a few rust spots on it but I was going to paint it the color of the office anyway so that's ok. I can lightly sand them and paint it to match the office/sewing room. It's about chest high. I really love the smaller drawers AND the door area of it. It has shelves in that side. Sorry that the photo is a little blurry. I don't know what's going on with my camera! The past few pix I have taken with it have been blurry. I don't know what's going on with it. I figured this would make a nice cabinet for all my sewing things! Yes one more project for me to do now. lol The bottom was pretty rusty so I sit it on some paper close to the back door so I could get it painted soon and get it in it's place. :)

2 comments:

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

What a great find! I'm sure it will turn out great!

Bonita said...

Very nice and different too. I've never seen one like it.