Friday, August 15, 2008

My Very First Entry








Just in case you are wondering about my name, my dear ole sis gave me that name a few years back because I dearly love to shop at thrift stores and garage sales etc. I get so many bargains she named me Mrs. Betty Bargain.
I figured I could post pix of my bargains and my projects here for you all to see.
Stay tuned.......
Ok going to test this to see if I can post a pic. Bare with me as I learn here. ;) This might get interesting!

Here is a little pedistal I found for .50. I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do with it. I've seen the candles made from them but this one is tall. It's about 2' tall. Any ideas?

Here is my latest project..... You can see on the bottom of it how it looked before I started painting it and then after I finished. I am going to add clear glass knobs on it. I have won them on Ebay and he said they shipped out today! YEA!

There is a pic of the knobs as well but I don't know WHERE it will wind up either.
This will go in my masterbath. I want to hang a very nice towel on the dowel rod under it. And naturally I will have to fru fru up the shelf on it. ;) LOL Like I said, this COULD get interesting! Excuse my project being on the very top! That was SUPPOSE to be down here with it's details! ;) I forgot to say how much Mrs B.B. paid for it. It wasn't much, probably like 1.00.
You can go take a peek at all my bargain finds at this link......
Make it a wonderful day!
Rose






No comments: