Working on the sewing table some more today.
In the pic below we are attaching the legs and the book case to the counter top. When we flipped it up right we realized it had a bow in the middle of it. So now we’ve got to put another leg in the back area on it. But we quit working on it since hubby was ready to quit and it was getting a little dark on us to.
I’ve got to sand it and fill in the screw holes and then paint it. Now we have one more to go.
Another view of it. The other table will butt up to this one from the side where the legs are to form the L. I think I might paint the legs and the book case the same color the top is.
Hopefully it will rain for a few more days so we can get this project finished!
Stay tuned for more on the sewing tables.