Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day Flowers

My husband gave me some money to buy me some plants with for Mothers Day. I went this morning and got a load. I got me 4 of the knock out roses and some sweet olive bushes and several more things. My daughter and hubby also got me a couple concrete urns I'd been wanting. I will have to take some pix to show you. I am trying to figure out what I want to put in the urns. I bought some evergreen ground cover to make me a couple topiaries' with, but now wondering if that is what I want in there. Anyway now I have to get all these plants planted to.

Hubby and I got the tomato supports in the ground this evening and are going to try and finish them tomorrow. We made some wooden ones for the center of the rows so the strings wont sway in the middle. So we are getting a few things accomlished anyway.

No comments: