Monday, May 24, 2010

Life Is In the Blood

Someone posted on Facebook about there may be more value to our bones after we’re dead than previous realized. It reminded me of something I had read about life being in the blood and I said I’d share that to. I was telling them I had a book and the name of the book is, Research in Principles of Life, Basic Seminar Textbook. We’d went to a Basic Life Seminar at one of our friends churches and we bought several things because we really enjoyed the class.

Anyway like I was saying…….. In this part of the book it was talking about forgiveness and forgiving others and having bitterness etc. It said the consequences of bitterness has physical consequences for us and chemical balance of ulcerative colitis, toxic goiters, high blood pressure and this is just a few of the diseases caused by bitterness. Too much of these hormones can cause diseases in any part of our body.

The reason I related what was said about the bones to the blood was because the life of the flesh is in the blood, (Leviticus 17:11) But the “factory” for the blood is in the marrow of our bones. The health of our blood determines the health of our body. Bitterness has a direct and devastating effect upon our bones. For a study of this: Psalm 32:3, Prov. 15:30, Prov. 17:22, Prov. 14:30, Prov. 12:4, Ezekiel 32:27.

It goes on to talk about how it (bitterness) is carried on from one generation to another and affecting hundreds of descendants. The sins of the parents are visited to the 3rd and 4th generations of those who hold hatred in their heart. (Deuteronomy 5:9) They give an illustration below this telling about each generation and what it prompts.

Anyway this is a really good book in my opinion and is well worth the study of it. I really got a lot out of it and in fact I was doing a devotion of Charles Stanley’s many years ago now and it was talking about the blood and I had remembered reading this in this book. So I decided to share it all on my website in which I can’t get into right now for some reason. The site might be down or something. I was going to get on my cgi manager bin thingie and see if I could find the post I made about it all, but couldn’t get it.

These may not be of any interests to any of you but it was very interesting to me that what we do, how we act, or react, really does effect us physically as well as mentally AND more than any of this, Spiritually. :)

No comments: