Thursday, February 25, 2010

Soap

Well come Sunday I will be able to take a bath with my homemade bar soap my sister and I made. But I am thinking about waiting a little longer so it will cure more and be a better soap. They said on the soap forum the longer you wait, it will be a harder bar soap and it will last longer in the water since homemade soap doesn't last as long as bought soap does. I am excited to be able to take a bath in it though so don't know IF I will be able to wait or not. ;)
I hope everyone is doing great. I've been sick but am getting better. Went to the Dr.and got meds. Just hope I can get my immune system built back up before these pine trees start blooming! UGHHHH

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rose,

I had to share this link with you!!
http://www.romanticvictorianhome.com/store.php/romanticvictorianhomecollectio/pg51/home_page
It was in the back of the CS Home Tour Edition. Aren't those things just gorgeous to look at? Wait till you see the toilet cover!! LOL

Hugs,
Punky

Rose1957 said...

Thank you Punky!!! I'll have to check it out!