Friday, February 12, 2010

We Have Snow Again

Yes we do, arg! Did I say how I don’t like it to snow around here? I sure hope AND PRAY we keep our power! They’re saying on the news several folks north of us have no power already. :(

It is coming down out there and they’re saying it’s suppose to do this until this evening. The bridges and over passes are frozen with black ice they said on the news.

P2121283

See the water puddled up beside the drive over toward the pine trees? It’s right in that V area. I guess the ground is frozen is WHY it’s sticking!

P2121284

P2121286

P2121287

Front of the house and the pond. You can see the roof of his brothers house off in the distance toward the left of the pic close to the 4x4 post there.

P2121291

I just went and got some sausage out and some yellow grits hubby and I bought the other day when we went to this neat little grocery out in the booneys. I think I am going to make some biscuits and scramble some eggs to. Sounds yummy doesn’t it?

YES we STILL have power right now!!! :) VERY THANKFUL for that!

1 comment:

Daffodil Hill said...

Wow, Rose! That looks more like Michigan than Mississippi. :) It sure is pretty, but I know how it affects everything there. It's the ice that makes it so troublesome. The snow is different here. Much easier to live with.