Friday, February 27, 2009

Projects

As you all know I am project poor. Here lately for some reason I don't want more projects I want simplicity but I'm finding myself with even more projects! UGHHHHH Now I am wondering just when am I going to be done with this bedroom redo. I've got to paint all the furniture I have bought because what I had was wayyyyy too large for the room and it was just too cluttered! I have a filing cabinet sitting back there at my back door that is in my way waiting for it's coat of paint as well. First it will have to be sanded and then painted. I just might toss that project to DH since he could do that one I think. :) Maybe he will do it for me. I'm feeling drained here lately and I guess a little old at the same time. lol Just ready to get this bedroom finished and my house back in order. I can't stand disarray. :( I'm sure I'm not the only one that has to have some order in their home. But I do love making things look better as well but just don't seem to have the energy these days that it takes to get it done. Also worried about my online friend Georgia who has stage 4 cancer. I keep praying that God will help her with the pain and she wont have to suffer for a long time. I know that He knows what He is doing but I am compassionate and can't stand the thought of her being in lots of pain. Please keep her in your prayers if you don't mind.
Thank you all for your wonderful comments! I sure enjoy them all! You guys are awesome!
Have a wonderful day!
Rose

1 comment:

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Bless your heart! I know exactly how you feel. I only take on small projects now, because there is always so much going on. I can get overwelmed easily and it bothers me if I start something and can't finish it. I do not like my home to be in disarray either.
I do want to change my grandaughter's room into a prim room one of these days. So it can function as a guest room when other come over too. And it will be more in keeping with the rest of the house. Tinkerbell is cute, but nto exactly my taste! LOL!
Sending prayers for your friend. My Daddy is also stage 4, so I know what you mean.
Enjoy your weekend, Rose.