Thursday, August 25, 2011

Fabric

I went to Hancock’s today to see if I could find some fabric for the valances for the roman blinds in the sewing room today. I could not believe my eyes when I spotted this fabric because not only did it match my piece of roman blind fabric I brought but it also has the same green color in it that the wall was painted. AND it’s shiny and I LOVE that! They had marked it down to $7.20 a yard and when I took it to the counter to get her to measure it out for me I asked what it cost a yard because there was a sign that said 45% off on all the upholstery fabrics. She told me it was $3.00 a yard! Needless to say I was tickled and bought the whole bolt of it which wasn’t but 9 1/4 yds. I have 5 windows in there and don’t really know how much I needed so I just bought it all to be sure I’d have enough. I want to make the valances like balloon shades and make them really poufy.

P8240635

 

P8240634

Another shot……

P8240637

So stay tuned with me and I will get these made.

No comments: