Thursday, May 5, 2011

Landscaping Job Almost Done

Got to finish transplanting the day lilies today around the pool. Now ALL I lack is planted the rest of the monkey grass around the edges and I will be FINISHED with that job! Then I can work on the patio and get it finished. I might just do the patio and wait about the monkey grass. I’ve got to get that sack of soil moved but am trying not to pick up heavy stuff right now with this back and knee hurting.

day lilies planted

plants

A shot from the side looking toward the house. The green plants off in the distance at the top left are banana trees.

right side looking 2ward house

More day lilies on this side. The color is yellow.

right side

 

Now to work on the patio and the monkey grass. Winking smile Hopefully by next spring these day lilies will really be pretty!

No comments: