Monday, August 30, 2010

Bargain Shopping

Well today I went to my 2 favorite places to junk store shop and this is what I found today. I KNOWWWW the fan is really dating itself BUT I loved those things then and STILL DO love them now, and this one is HUGE! lol I don’t know WHERE I will put it but I love them and went ahead and got it and it wasn’t but $1.00. ;)

I even bought a blouse today and all I spent was $4.50 for all of it.

See, it’s almost the size of my kitchen table. ;) I will probably paint it some color but not sure which one yet. I thought it would really be pretty above my lady pics in the living room but that might be a little too high up. ??? You know me and this decorating!

P8301950

The girls on the decorating forums going to love this next one! Paint colors….. just look at em!

P8301951

I needed another pot about this size and since it wasn’t but 2.50 I bought it. The little teapot was so cute I couldn’t pass it up either. I figured it would be really cute with flowers in it since it doesn’t have a lid for it.

P8301953

Anyway I had fun although I didn’t find much stuff. I really like the paint cards so now I can have lots of colors to choose from when I decide I wanna paint something. I’m planning on painting my front and back door one of these days.

Have an awesome week and get out and find those treasures for YOUR home! :) Rose

No comments: