Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving Wishes

I wanted to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving. I hope each and every one of you get to be with family this year and you truly are blessed indeed.

Nothing like being with family at Thanksgiving and Christmas. So many folks are lonely and have no family. It would be so neat to make them a part of your family this Thanksgiving.

I think of my friend Georgia Keefe at this time of the year every year. She was my online friend. She passed away awhile back and I sure do miss her but she is with her Ben whom she loved so much. She was always emailing me funny stuff and keeping me laughing. She lost her Ben (her hubby) at around Thanksgiving several years ago and she would share with me how she missed him and how lonely she was. She lived in Indiana and how I wish we could have met in person. She was such a sweet lady and I tried my best to encourage her.

At Thanksgiving she wouldn’t have anyone and I asked her to find a lady friend at church and go out to eat on Thanksgiving and go shopping etc. So she did that one year because she said she was going to be alone and I just couldn’t stand the thought of her being alone on Thanksgiving.

So if you know someone like Georgia, you might want to ask them to share in your Thanksgiving and make them a part of your family. I know they will appreciate it.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone and HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU TO GEORGIA!!!! I KNOWWWWW you are having a much better one than we could ever have on this earth!

Man I can’t close with that like I was going to do! Have you ever thought about having Thanksgiving in Heaven? Now THAT would be Thanksgiving! Could you just imagine the food and how it’s all spread out on the table and how pretty everything is and how God is just chatting with us all and we’re praising Him? A little like the Lords Supper pic we see with the long table and everyone gathered around it and all our friends and family that have gone on? Oh my goodness it’s just going to be awesome spending Thanksgiving with our King and our love ones one day!!! Make sure and thank Him for our blessings and again HAPPY Thanksgiving to you all!

Rose

No comments: