Saturday, June 8, 2019

Summer in the South

WOW how time flies. Been awhile since I have been on here and just now seeing just how long!

 I have been so busy with planting seeds and growing seedlings and then bringing them inside and taking them back outside. Then finally got it all transplanted into flower beds and into the garden and having to water it since we were having no rain. Got rain today thank the good Lord! So now everything is starting to come in so we're happy campers around here getting fresh veggies.

So nice having your own fresh vegetables knowing how they were grown etc. I canned 8 qts. string beans yesterday and that was the 1st for this year. I sure am hoping I get to can 3 or 4 times that amount. Our cucumbers and squash has just started coming in as well.

Sure hoping you guys are being able to can some things this summer for your families. 


No comments: