Friday, June 28, 2019

Baking Gluten Free Sugar Free Desserts and Wilton Baking Pan

Well a few days ago I was watching one of my cooking video's on you tube I like to watch. He or she can't remember just the one shared this Wilton baking pan and was using it in the vid and said there was a link below the vid. I'd been wanting one of these pans for like 2 years at least now. Everyone I'd found they wanted almost 20 bucks for it and I just couldn't do that. I have my limits on what I will spend on things. So I click on the link and this is a WILTON baking pan for 7.49 and I about fell out I couldn't believe it. SO I start reading all the comments which were hundreds and decided I was ordering not one but TWO. It has 12 square holes in the pan and I will post the link just in case anyone is interested in it. I got mine in the mail today and already tried them out and love them. They are nice heavy pans to. I couldn't believe how heavy they are for the price.

I've been getting a few zucchini from the garden so I have been spiralizing some and finely shredding some for the freezer for winter baking. Next I need to slice some in rings, but first I need a few more bags like this. I want to make some spaghetti out of the spiralized ones. We don't eat spaghetti noodles so we'll use these as our noodles.

So I got in there and hubby was finely shredding up the zucchini while I threw the walnuts into the food processor to whiz them up just a little and getting the recipe ready. I even forgot 4 of my eggs that I didn't put in there until AFTER they both were in the oven cooking! LOL Was wondering WHY it only filled up 7 holes on the 2nd pan although I had added in a little shredded carrots in mine as well. I will also post the link to the recipe in case anyone wants that to. Also on the icing I just use cream cheese icing and used my stevia in it. You can find that recipe all over the internet. Just look for sugar free cream cheese icing. The recipe for the muffins that I add all spice, 1/2 cup shredded carrots, pumpkin pie spice to so it would be a carrot cake and made them in the square hole Wilton baking pan. https://lowcarbyum.com/coconut-flour-zucchini-muffins/

Now the link for the Wilton baking pan before I forget that. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008KE7JLG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Now for pix of my baking. I am no cake decorator by a long shot. To stressful to do that for this one! Here are both my pans and one is out of the cover and one isn't. That is a full sized colander sitting there with peppers in it.




This is my carrot cakes iced with the cream cheese icing. Oh man they are so good. I ate to many! lol I am stuffed. Low carb and gluten free AND sugar free. This recipes uses the coconut flour and no they do not taste at all like coconut. The spices I told about above was used and that is what you taste. You can't taste the zucchini either. I shredded the zucchini up fine as well as the carrots. Or Hubby did the zucchini that is. 




Then here is hubs plate. He is a happy camper to say the least. He told me like 3 times so far how good these things were. He said they were awesome. Needless to say this is a keeper recipe! She has some really good ones that I have used in the past as well. Fair warning though do not load up on these because they have coconut oil in them and the carrots AND the zucchini has fiber. Lot of fiber here........So yeah, eat only one. lol Freeze the others.



I really really like my Wilton baking pans!
Well that's all for now. Maybe if it rains again tomorrow and cools things off I can bake something else in the pans. One lady on the comments at Amazon said she likes to do her meatloaf in it. Then another said she uses the pan to make personal sized stuffing for her family at Thanksgiving. How neat and one said pound cake. How cool would that look to have a square pound cake in a serving size with strawberries and whipped cream on top? So many good ideas!

Have a blessed day!
Rose