Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Quotes for Sewing Room

My sister in law let me borrow her Cricut and I am having a ball with it! I have got several of my quotes cut out now.  I’d LOVE to get me the Christmas cartridge for mine and do some Christmas words!

The ceiling of the sewing room is pretty tall so now I am trying to figure out just how I am going to get all these stuck onto the wall with me not liking heights. My sister just so happens to be in Oklahoma now so I can’t get her to put them up there for me. Winking smile So just maybe my daughter isn’t going to be busy tomorrow or one day pretty soon so she can do the climbing for me.

Don’t know if you have ever heard of a Cricut or not but these things are something. They are so much fun to play with. Folks make things to put in their scrape books with them and cards . You can do all kinds of things with them. You can do those words to stick onto you walls with them to.

I will post some pix soon of what I am doing I hope.

Well last Saturday didn’t work out. Da daughter had a migraine and just never did feel up to it. So she promised me Saturday we’d get er done.

Here are a few I have done. For some reason I missed the d on the distracted and had to go back and do it. LOL

PA251243

I just had to have this one! The little hummingbirds will go in-between the quotes so they don’t all run together.

PA251244

Now you can see all of the last quote on the next pic.

PA251248

I LOVE this last one! Winking smile

PA251250

Like I said hopefully we can get these ON the walls Saturday. I hadn’t planned on putting any quotes on the wall where the vinyl siding on the porch used to be but I think I am going to put some. I stuck some messed up ones on it because the vinyl is textured and I wanted to see IF they would stay on it. Stuck it up there this morning and it’s still hanging on so I think it will stay on there. YEA!

One more step to getting this sewing room completed! I also bought a few 1x12’s the other day so I could get started on the part of the wall I want all those shelves. It’s going to take quite a few so I figured I would get the boards a few at a time until I got what I thought we would need.

Come back and visit me later so you can see the quotes on the wall.

 

Rose

No comments: