Friday, September 22, 2023

 Well hello, I am still kicking. I had actually forgotten I even had this website. I have had a lot of health problems. I actually broke my foot 2 Wed. ago and all the bones going to my toes were broken plus some on the side. They put some pins in it and I have to go back to the Dr. on Monday and I sure hope I can get this boot off. Can't put any weight on it at all right now. 

Here in the south where I live it's hot and humid so you know how hot this boot is. I'll be glad to get it off. 

How I broke my foot.......my blood sugar dropped since I hadn't eaten anything since breakfast that day. I wasn't hungry and hadn't even thought about not having anything to eat. So I started feeling woozy headed and fell going to my daughters' bedroom to get her to help me. I felt it when my toes curled under my foot and thought, oh this isn't going to be good. It started swelling right away. SO we headed to the E.R,

They did a few x-rays and told us it was broken. 

So now I hope I am healing. 

No comments: