Thursday, August 30, 2018

Still Around and Doing Some Canning

Hey you guys, I am still around. Just not blogging much these days as you can see.
I had a program I was using on here and have forgotten my password for it and have no clue HOW to get my password. :(

Been doing a lot of canning this summer and putting things in the freezer to. I have so far canned tomatoes, peppers, basil, thyme, pears, two kind, pear halves and pear butter, dill pickles, pickled okra, okra to fry, and okra to boil. I have probably missed something I am sure.

Not doing as many projects as I used to do. I miss that, but health isn't allowing it these days and I do good to get what has to be done finished and done.

I sure do miss our decorating forum we used to have and I think I have 1 or 2 of the ladies subscribed to my blog that used to be on it. Miss all you guys!

I sure hope it's cooler where you are than where we are here in the hot humid south. All our vegetables are playing out now from the heat. Only have okra, cherry tomatoes and some cayenne peppers making it. I want to plant some fall stuff. I have rooted some of my Black Cherokee tomatoes I had going this summer. Took some nice shoots off and rooted those and just transplanted them in their large pots on Monday I believe it was. They had some nice roots on them. Hoping to get a bunch out of those before frost.

OK sure hope everyone is well. Will check back when I can.

Rose

No comments: