Thursday, December 30, 2010

Checking In

I sure hope you all had a very good Christmas! We did and I am playing on mine right now. Santa gave me a laptop. :)
My daughter and I was sick but I think we may be getting a little bit better now. I am still drained but trying to do a few things that need doing so I wont be sooooo weak when I am able to do anything.
Started taking down the Christmas decorations today. Got them all down off the front porch now.
I just wanted to check in so you wouldn't think I fell off the face of the earth or something. lol
I also have something I can't wait to share with you that my sister scored for me.It's an old Victorian chair. When I saw it awhile back I had a fit over it and they had decided to throw it out. :( Thank goodness my sis remembered me or I would have just died! I've not been feeling well so I don't have all the programs I need downloaded on this computer to be able to show you the pic. But I will share it when I can. It's covered in that old gold fabric that used to be soooo popular years back. It seems to be a nice sound chair and I can't wait to find some fabric to recover it in.
Also wanted to wish you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Be sure to come back and see my chair when I get the pic uploaded on here. :)

No comments: