Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Family and Blue Haired Dolls

I bet you’re wondering WHAT? Blue haired dolls? ;) Just bare with me, you’ll see.

 

 

My Southern Belle…… This is my daughter Cindy.

MySouthernBelle

This is my sister and I. It was my birthday as you can see from the cake on the table. We had gotten these dolls for Christmas the year before. Mine was blue hair and hers was pink hair. We dearly LOVED our dolls as you can see! Don’t think we had many of them. Check out those headbands!

scan0009

A school pic of me. I don’t know how old I was here. And here is another headband!

School pic of me

This is my Daddy and one of his friends horsing around. This is when he worked for the trucking co. in Lakeland, Florida in May 1952. He had a cigar in his mouth! I never saw him smoke one of those.

scan0011

No comments: